Doing It Because I Want To, Not Because You Tell Me To

So, I was texting with a pal the other night, and we got to talking about blogging, which led to the following exchange...











I am on said Chromebook now -- after blogging a few times about how much I wanted one (cf. I Totally Want This: Chromebook and I Still Totally Want This: Chromebook), I decided to get myself one as a birthday gift in 2014. It is just as awesome as I always imagined, and yet I still tend to spend way too much time on my iPad.


This year, as an early birthday gift to myself, I got a bike.






I haven't had a bike in about fifteen years, and I thought a lot about getting one last summer since I'm pretty near to a lot of segments of the Towpath Trail. So far, I've biked from around Summit Lake to the Stark County line in bits and pieces. I don't know if I'll start working my way north, or just stick to the parts I've already done. Further bulletins as events warrant, I suppose.

Anyhow: It wouldn't kill me to get back in the habit of posting things here, but we'll see how it goes. In the meantime, I'm going to have some (belated) blogiversary cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment