Overlooked in the Kerfuffle

I meant to post this earlier, but it took longer than I thought to (a) fine-tune my recap* and (b) read everyone's comments on the recap while successfully (c) avoiding doing any actual work. Good thing the office manager is on vacation!




When I got home from Pub Quiz last night, I found this comment on one of my old posts:



Hi!

Please see a trailer and teaser clip from Come On Down! The Road to 'The Price Is Right' here:
http://comeondowndocumentary.blogspot.com/

The film will be making its festival premiere at the SF Doc Fest in late October 2008. Please contact TPIRdocumentary@aol.com if you have any questions. Thanks for the mention!

I thought I'd share it on the main page because the clip & teaser are a hoot. I can't wait to see the whole thing.


Come On Down! The Road to 'The Price Is Right'



Oh, and while I'm turning dials and flipping switches in the WayBack Machine . . .

I was also informed that the bunny version of Superbad is finally live. McLovin!






* My favorite parts? Coining the phrases "Claddagh interregnum" and
"allowing Mike D one brief shining moment at the top of Stump the Crowd Mountain." As this blog makes painfully obvious, I crack myself up.



----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Kermit the Frog & Fozzie Bear - Movin' Right Along
via FoxyTunes
----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment