Friday Timewaster: Sorry I Missed Your Party

Sorry I Missed Your Party is pretty much your one-stop source for snarky commentary on other people's party photos.


For example:


This Party Is Full of Virgins

In movies, nerdy teenagers will try any crazy scheme to lose their virginity; it's all they think about. That's all just Hollywood movie dust. Just look at these real life virgins - these nerds aren't even trying. They couldn't even give a fuck about getting laid. They have light sabers, for Chrissakes.


I found it through a comment left on someone else's blog post about the awesomeness that is Cake Wrecks.


Note to self: Do not post any photos of my birthday party online.




----------------
Now playing: Pure Prairie League - Amie

via FoxyTunes
----------------



1 comment:

  1. Apparently no one told those guys "Wanna right my lightning?" might be a good pick up line with those light sabres.

    ReplyDelete