[Insert TV Theme Song for Batman Here]

Nearly 20 years after I first saw Batman with Michael Keaton on the big screen, I will see The Dark Knight at the local multiplex tonight.

I will not, however, wear my vintage Batman t-shirt from 1989: the classic black with the gold logo.






I think it went to the Goodwill long ago, unlike my TMNT t-shirts, which I will someday make into a throw pillow. (Although I already have TMNT sheets and pillowcases, so ... )


Anyhow, here are some related sites on teh Interwebs. I will be avoiding the reviews and whatnot for the next fourteen hours, though, because I like to remain relatively unspoiled about things. So, don't tell me how it ends.







----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Prince - Batdance
via FoxyTunes





No comments:

Post a Comment