Funny Because It's True

Thanks to reading the fine print on today's missive from Unshelved, I now have a new favorite online comic strip.

My Life In a Cube :: So Depressing It's Almost Funny

I think it's awesome, especially this one, which pretty much describes today:


Party.

This is only my favorite because it's new, though. Some day something will come along to dethrone it, just like XKCD: A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language knocked off Basic Instructions: Your all-inclusive guide to a life well-lived, both of which I still love and read regularly. If you have the means, I highly recommend checking them out as well.

Meanwhile:

Back to prepping a word-processed file for revision, trying to come up with a new layout for the revised edition of a book about the
Catechism, and determining the copyright status of about 65 quotations that appear in a new manuscript.

Ugh. I liked it so much better when my to-do list consisted of "try to look busy to disguise the fact that there's not a lot of actual work to do." Sigh. Good times.






----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Bob Dorough - Three Is a Magic Number
via FoxyTunes
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment