Friday Timewaster: How Tired Are You?





The results page explains that this is

loosely based on the psychomotor vigilance task test, which would be carried out under laboratory conditions for ten minutes, testing your response under different sleep conditions. On average, 220 milliseconds would be a "good" reaction time; people who are very tired take around 300 milliseconds.

and it provides a link to an online taste of the Wellcome Collection's 'Sleeping & Dreaming' exhibit.

I got in around 3 a.m. after some post–MAC Tournament partying, so I'm not that surprised by my results. Although I did have an apple for breakfast instead of the sausage-egg-and-cheese McGriddle, hash browns, and coffee I was desperately craving, and according to my copy of Backdrop Magazine, apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.

That said, I'm overdue for my mid-morning coffee break.







--
--------------
Now playing on iTunes: The 88 - Afterlife
via FoxyTunes



No comments:

Post a Comment