Time for Round 5, Talkies.
- What Sideways star is the son of a former Major League Baseball commissioner? (Paul Giamatti)
- What star of American Beauty has been dubbed "the thinking man's sex kitten"? (Mena Suvari)
- What GOP mastermind is put under the microscope in the documentary Bush's Brain? (Karl Rove)
- Who played Orson Welles in Ed Wood, an alien in a farmer's body in Men in Black, and Abbie Hoffman in Steal This Movie? (Vincent D'Onofrio)
- What Dreamworks sequel was the first full-length animated movie to feature the voice of Julie Andrews? (Shrek)
- What color lightsaber did Samuel L. Jackson request for Attack of the Clones? (purple)
- What Mormon quarterback nixed a role in There's Something about Mary, calling it "too risqué"? (Steve Young)*
- What 1983 movie brought the work of breakdance pioneers Rock Steady Crew to the big screen? (Flashdance)
- What 1994 Brad Pitt film made Entertainment Weekly say that "puffy shirts hide the good stuff"? (Interview with a Vampire)
- What Kevin Spacey movie was partially inspired by a guy who killed his family and vanished for seventeen years? (The Usual Suspects)
What crappy 1996 film starred Morgan Freeman and Keanu Reeves as researchers framed for murder and treason? (Chain Reaction)**
* Christine: I hope the answer on his sheet isn't "Prince."
** And thus began the great debate between Mike D (pro) and a member of Hookers and Blow (con) about whether Keanu Reeves sucks.
I think it ended when Mike D announced that the next question was "How much does Keanu Reeve suck, on a scale of 1 to 10 Bjorks, plus or minus 2 Steve Youngs?" Heh.
No, I take it back: It ended after the missing link was revealed, and Mike D informed us that the Keanu is the unit of measuring how much things suck.