How'd you do on Round 1? I had 6 right, which meant that I outscored* the team next to me, which had eight people on it. Not to brag or anything. . . because it's time for Round 2, Strange Questions that Make Mike D Feel Weird Inside.
- What is the main color of bags of Crispy M&Ms? (blue)
- What annual world championship's only rule is that people cannot play actual guitars? (Air Guitar World Championship)
- Who is Strong Bad's depressed brother in the online cartoon Homestar Runner? (Strong Sad)
- What 1970s doll gave Mego enough surplus bodies to slip new heads onto in order to fulfill the classic superheroes series?** (Action Jackson)
- What popular online computer game is often called "Evercrack"? (Everquest)
- What broad-shouldered Dynasty star helped revive big shoulders for U.S. women? (Linda Evans)
- What Spanish town endured 20 PETA members wearing nothing but bull horns during a 2002 protest? (Pamplona)
- What pointy-eared tabloid cover kid (excluding Mike D) became the protagonist of an off-Broadway show? (Bat Boy)
- What word did Coke, Everready, and Saran Wrap use in product names during the 1990s? (classic)
- The Burger King in what Middle Eastern capital city became one of the world's ten busiest franchises within five months of its 2003 opening? (Baghdad)
What company invented the kettle grill in 1952? (Weber)
*Ok, by one point. But still! Me = one person; Them = eight people!
** If this strikes you as totally garbled and nonsensical, that's because it was.