Holiday Hack Newsroom Bingo

Oh, yay! It's time for more obligatory holiday-related content.* In a snarky way, however, which I find is the best kind.


The footnotes crack me up. But I'm a sucker for a well-crafted citation.


If I had one of these, I might actually watch the local news. Emphasis on might. The only useful segment is Dick Goddard's weather report.




*I did catch the last five minutes of the Charlie Brown Christmas special last night. I think I came across it right when he hangs the red ornament on his tree and it droops over. I was going to stay tuned to the next Charlie Brown special, but the first few minutes reminded me of the plot of The Cutting Edge, with Lucy as Moira Kelly's character and Schroeder as D. B. Sweeney's character (What? I'm the only one who noticed that? Fine.), except I couldn't remember the name of the movie. I could only think "Toe pick!" and that irritated me (but not enough to look it up on IMDB until just now) and I also realized that Monday Night Football was coming on, so I changed the channel. The end.

1 comment: