Movie Time

So, last week I was talked into seeing Gridiron Gang, starring everyone's favorite former wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson — not to be confused with Dwayne "The Pastor" Johnson.

Every plot point was completely predictible, so the best part was the spazz attack Cathy had when they did a tight close-up of the throbbing, veiny . . . arm on the Rock.


That's not a euphemism; they did do a close shot on the area around his elbow, and it was ... uhm, impressive.



This picture doesn't really do it justice the way the film did, but it'll have to do.

I didn't find it as nice as the arms on everyone's favorite h-o-t fox of a bartender at the Irish pub down the road, but that's just me.

* * *


My sister and her boyfriend were in town this week, so I took some time off of work to hang out with them before they head home. We went to see School for Scoundrels, despite the review I read that said it was semi-lame.

Verdict: It was semi-lame. I did like a little throwaway line Billy Bob had about adopting a kid from China, which may or may not have been some sort of veiled jab at Angelina. He claims it isn't, but I prefer to think that it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment