Anticipation

Things I am anxiously awaiting....

  • the start of the new television season
  • fall movies
Since I am a giant geek, I already have my television schedule planned in a giant Excel spreadsheet.



I think I'm going to have to sit down with the Entertainment Weekly fall movie preview and work out my fall film viewing.

Actually, I need to make a list of the summer stuff I want to see (You Me & Dupree, Talladega Nights, Accepted ... and, dammit, Snakes on a Plane).

Anyhow, I already Netflixed the Studio 60 premiere -- which is hi-larious and I can't wait for the rest of the episodes. Of course, I just finished re-watching my SportsNight DVDs the other week, and that just made me sad that there weren't more episodes of that. There was some guy who was writing fan fiction -- he had, like, three or four more seasons' worth of stuff with those characters. I used to get it e-mailed to me, but when I changed e-mail addresses (sucked it up and got a cable modem) I think I fell off the mailing list. Maybe I'll go Google it now and see if I can find it again. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment