Little Victories

So, my Wednesday is off to a pretty good start . . .

Noticed that a photo (well, part of one, anyway) from one of my events was used in the latest alumni newsletter.

Started listening to the audiobook of Kevin Smith's Tough Shit: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good, which is hi-larious, on my way to work.

Saw a deer crossing the street and two more munching on vegetation in the woody area surrounding the back roads into the office.

Watched a semi-truck driver expertly back the trailer up to the loading dock on the first try. I was in awe, because I suck at driving in reverse. I refer you to Exhibit A, the dent in my bumper:





Got to work before 9, which is quite an improvement over yesterday and Monday. Never mind that I'm technically supposed to be here at 8 . . .

Posted here for the first time in about a month. Not that anybody notices, though, so that's ok.

Will any of this general good mood carry over into work productivity or pub quiz domination? Doubt it!




No comments:

Post a Comment