I Scream, You Scream

. . . We all scream: Clusterfluff!

 



Or something like that. From the side of the container:

Ever have days where everything's stuck in a cluster of flub-ups, fubars, & snafus? It's a no-fun phenomenon we thought would be funner if it had its own flavor. Now, when whatever you're stuck in is making your head spin, just say "Clusterfluff it!" & spoon into a whole 'nother whirl of caramel-cluster-filled peanut butter & marshmallow lusciousness. Enjoy!


Anyway: I accidentally celebrated Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day by paying actual money for some ice cream at the grocery store. I couldn't help myself: I was so excited to see Clusterfluff, right there next to Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack.

Since I'd already had some Jimmy last month at the Scoop Shop on the east side, I contented myself with the Clusterfluff. I had read a bit about the flavor online and was eager to try it because I like all the ingredients: peanut butter ice cream with caramel cluster pieces, marshmallow swirls & peanut buttery swirls.

Can I just tell you: It is the ice cream equivalent of Do-Si-Dos, aka the peanut butter sandwich Girl Scout cookie.  I heart those cookies, so I totally heart this ice cream. Nom, nom, nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment