Friday Timewaster: Being on Time

Thanks to WTAM promising an interview with Joe Tait  at 7:45 this morning, I was motivated to get my butt in gear and on the road so I could listen to it on my way to work.

I was the first one here (by about 90 seconds) and had the joy of almost creaming another car in the parking lot thanks to the giant sheets of ice conveniently adjacent to any accidentally clear space in the parking lot. (Long story short: Whoever "plows" our lot is an idiot.)

In other news, I was feeling a touch of the winter blahs yesterday, so I bought some bright Flair pens and Post-it flags in hopes of cheering myself up enough to face the impossibly dull task of reviewing one of our economics units and flagging sections that need to be updated because it was written ten years ago.

Mission not accomplished, because here I am typing away at my list of grievances instead of applying hot pink flags to pages with statistics from the olden days (i.e., 2000) and/or sentences like the following: "For the past ten years, our economy has experienced unprecedented growth without interruption." Doh!

Too bad I didn't bring my iPad with me -- I bought World of Goo yesterday when it was on sale for 99 cents, and this screenshot shows one of the levels I am stuck on.

No comments:

Post a Comment