March Madness

So, I went to all of OU's games at the Q last week, of which there were three because, in case you hadn't heard, we took our crummy #9 seed all the way to the championship.   


  
My throat is still scratchy from all the "OU — Oh yeah!" and "O---H---I---O, O--H--I--O, O-H-I-O, O-H-I-O, OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"  chanting I did on Saturday. Sigh. Good times.


I'm probably going to be pretty distracted between now and Thursday night, which is when we play Georgetown. I totally want to road-trip to Providence, but have reluctantly discarded that idea as impractical. 







3 comments:

  1. Yes, because you're just going to lose to the Hoyas anyway. So that's a long way to go for one game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so sure ... Everybody thought we were going to lose to Kent, too, and we gave them a serious beat down.

    Check it:

    Glow of MAC title lingers for Ohio as Bobcats prepare for Georgetown in Midwest Regional


    "Don't expect the Bobcats (20-14) to be intimidated by the Big East Hoyas (23-10), as [Ohio head coach John] Groce, the former Ohio State assistant, has tournament experience against Georgetown. In 6-0 junior transfer guard Armon Bassett, OU has a player who has been to the NCAAs all three years he has played, counting the first two at Indiana."


    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem! What was that about losing to the Hoyas?!

    Welcome to Upset City!

    ReplyDelete