I Totally Want This: I Am Disappointment In You're Grammar T-Shirt

 





 
This afternoon I was all "Marketing!!" in a very James T. Kirk/"Khaaan!" kind of way, and having this t-shirt might have made me feel a little better. Or something.


Tomorrow will probably be more of the same, since I'm no longer sniffly enough to use the "work at home" excuse. Sigh. 


Working at home was so great, you guys. I mean, first of all: Pajamas! Secondly, The Price Is Right. Rounding third and heading for home: Having the music on as loud as I wanted. Srsly: It was teh awesome. Well, until my cold got worse on Thursday and Friday, forcing me to stay in bed and sleep a lot when I was not cursing my inability to breathe through my nose. That part, not so fun. 


I did feel better on Sunday, though. I mean, I was still pretty congested, but with-it enough to plow through some of my library books. Jackdaws by Ken Follett: very good.  Space Cadet by Robert Heinlein: also very good. Next up: Some nonfiction in the form of a biography of Molly Ivins (whom I saw in person while I was at OU — she did a reading at Mem Aud)  and the history of Confidential  (which I can't read without picturing/hearing Danny DeVito in L.A. Confidential: Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush).



No comments:

Post a Comment