Pictures Worth Thousands of Words

I like it when a clever diagram pretty much says it all:




Social Media t-shirt on Despair.com

This one also captures the zeitgeist:


Government Motors t-shirt on Despair.com



The Social Media and Government Motors designs were announced in this week's Wailing List from Despair.com


In other news . . .

The theme for tonight's Pub Quiz is pop culture, so Cathy says we should be spending the rest of the day boning up on our Susan Boyle and Jon & Kate + 8 news. (Urk. I bet you never thought you'd see "boning" and "Susan Boyle" in the same sentence.) However, as some people (like Mike D) have pointed out, I am horribly behind on my Pub Quiz recaps. So, maybe I'll spend some time this afternoon reviewing my notes and crafting a summary. Or maybe I'll watch all five segments of the Adam Lambert exit interview on EW's Idolatry for the third time. Whatever.




No comments:

Post a Comment