Random things that are chapping my hide this week:
- It's finally starting to heat up around here — now that it's officially summer and all — and I do not like it.
- I'm supposed to be part of the interviewing process for the new marketing person at work, but it's just making me nervous about what information to share/questions to ask. I'd be happier if I weren't involved, if only to allow myself free rein to bitch about whomever they hire.
- I'm supposed to be organizing/running some alumni events, and I'm not really motivated to do so. On a similar note, I should be cleaning my apartment on a regular basis, and I'm not really motivated to do that, either.
- I can't figure out why some people I know are so stoked about the New Kids on the Block concert. I distinctly remember haaaating them in the early '90s.
- I also can't figure out why the Indians are sucking so bad this season. (I know: The short answer is always, Because they're the Cleveland Indians! Spare me.)