Even I Draw the Line Somewhere

Y'know, I'm pretty geeky about some most stuff, but I don't find word games like this fun. Ken Jennings, however, makes them a weekly event. Ugh.






  1. Take a phrase that might mean “a prison.” Imprison it (insert it, without reordering or separating the letters) inside a word meaning “a prisoner.” You’ll get something that prison bars might be made out of. What are the words?
  2. Take the name of a major world island. Replace the third and fourth letters, as one unit, with the two-letter abbreviation of a different, nearby country, and you’ll get the name of a new country entirely. What are the three places?



Of course, maybe I'm just annoyed because, much like the hated Missing Link round, I can't quickly guess the right answer.





---------------- Now playing on iTunes: The Beastie Boys - Oh Word? via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment