I Totally Want This: Floppy-Disk Pen Holder





Oh the floppy disk, how we miss your fun, vibrant colors. Don't tell me you've forgotten about them? Of course, not. Oregon Trail was played on some of these suckers. Despite being considered quite dated in our standards, some of us still have these guys laying around our house, just asking for some kind of DIY project. Well, why not follow the great example set by Minimahuella and turn them into pen holders? They look quite snazzy, if we must say so, and brings back the good ol' memories when floppies were all we needed to get around.








Actually, I probably could make this myself, since I have quite the flock of floppies, both at home and at work.

Hmm. Guess what everyone's getting for Christmas?!







----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Kaiser Chiefs - What Did I Ever Give You?
via FoxyTunes






No comments:

Post a Comment