Wednesday Timewaster: Misspelled Tattoos




---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: Amy
From: nikki
Date: Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 4:56 PM
Subject: More Precision Language Flunkies



Misspelled Tattoos: Spelling Mistakes For Life


--
Nikki \m/






Note:
I misspelled Timewaster as Tiemwaster when I first typed the headline. I almost thought about leaving it that way, in homage to today's topic, but my better nature prevailed.





----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Put a Spell on You
via FoxyTunes
----------------





3 comments:

  1. A prime example of why you shouldn't let someone freehand your tat ...

    Or make sure that he/she and you can spell before getting started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Tat reads
    I LOVE AYM

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife thinks its
    Awsome

    ReplyDelete