Tuesday Timewaster: Cake Wrecks

Let's begin with another installment of Yahoo! Mail Theater . . .




----- Original Message ----

From: Amy
To: Cathy; Christine
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 9:43 AM
Subject: Tinsel and garland are NOT the same thing. Tinsel rocks.*





I was laughing too loudly and obviously at this site and had to turn away before JoAnn realized something was up, so I didn't have a chance to search it for Tom Selleck cakes.

But since it's a blog about horrible cakes and the Selleck cake is clearly awesome, I suppose it wouldn't be there anyhow.

* Thanks, Random Subject Line Generator!



----- Next Message ----
From: Catherine
To: Amy; Christine
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: Tinsel and garland are NOT the same thing. Tinsel rocks.*

I love that site!!!

OMG, in the fruity wedding cake pic, not only is the guy in a plaid suit, but he's wearing a FEZ!!! Seriously, WTF???

But those cakes are seriously hilarious. Like someone was trying to get fired!!!






I'm a fan of this wedding cake


This cake may technically be a wreck, but it's a freakin' sweet wreck. And get this: it's a wedding cake. Awww yeeeah [cue Bond music: dum da da dum da da da...].



but that's partly because I followed the link to additional wedding photos and discovered that the entire wedding party wore Chucks — Awesome!

Walking around, dancing, and kung-fu fighting were all made super comfy by the standard uniform of Chucks.


On top of that, it was the wedding of a guy whose Internet comic I sometimes read: Wondermark: An Illustrated Jocularity. Which makes me think that maybe I saw the Chucks-as-wedding-footgear pix before, but whatevs. I'm telling the world the three people who read this on a semi-regular basis about it.








----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Paul and Storm - Nun Fight
via FoxyTunes
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment