Some of my favorite items follow, but there are about fifty more tidbits on the Beloit site. Meanwhile, I'll try not to think too hard about where I was in the fall of 1990.
- They have always been looking for Carmen Sandiego.
- Shampoo and conditioner have always been available in the same bottle.
- WWW has never stood for World Wide Wrestling.
- Films have never been X rated, only NC-17.
- We have always known that “All I Ever Really Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.”
- Wayne Newton has never had a mustache.
- Roseanne Barr has never been invited to sing the National Anthem again.
- They have never been able to color a tree using a raw umber Crayola.
- There has always been Pearl Jam.
- Caller ID has always been available on phones.
- The Green Bay Packers (almost) always had the same starting quarterback.
- They have never known life without Seinfeld references from a show about “nothing.”
Now playing: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby