Tuesday Timewaster: Alphabetically

You may rock the karaoke, you may even have impressed the judges on American Idol, but you don’t know lyrics until you’ve seen them in alphabetical order. MATTHEW BALDWIN wants you to name that song.

Each of the items below consists of the complete lyrics for a well-known rock song placed in alphabetical order, with each word appearing no more than once (regardless of how many times it appears in the actual song). Try to name the corresponding songs.




I found this quiz on The Morning News (via PopCandy) when I should have been getting caught up on my freelance project yesterday afternoon.

I scored 36. I think I would have had three or four more, if I would have meditated more fully on the lyrics.




----------------
Now playing: The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night

via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment