Ha! The last sentence is my favorite.
Let's see . . . What else?
- I ordered the book Chucks! The Phenomenon of Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars from Amazon as a little Christmas gift to myself. Love the photos!
- Another Christmas gift to myself: In mid-December I went into Famous Footwear to get new winter boots, but instead I walked out with two new pairs of lowtop Chucks: one pair of chocolate and one pair of gray hibiscus. I need to find some snazzy laces for them, though. Perhaps I'll get some from the Chucks Connection.
- During American Idol, I saw an ad for Converse — apparently they're going to start selling One Stars and clothes at Target in a few weeks. I'm going to have to call my sister (who works for Target) and ask her to hook me up.
- I can't believe I never discovered the Converse blog until now. I'm going to have to go back and read all the archives, especially the Flashback Fridays.
- Another site I found: Punk Your Chucks, which is the source of the following images. (Hover for additional commentary.)