I Totally Want This: Music Gadget Edition

I saw a ton of stuff on various gadget blogs that I want, want, want.

Check it:


Mix Tape USB Drive

Mix Tape USB Drive

The post on Crave notes the '80s nostalgia craze in gadgets and says you could probably make this yourself with a standard USB drive and an old cassette. Hmmm... On the make-it-yourself tip: Consider some of the entries in this "cassette tape culture" post.



Cassette Tape MP3 Player


Cassette Tape MP3 Player
I found this one on
Apartment Therapy.


Little Professor MP3 Player


Little Professor MP3 Player
My favorite line from the Crave post:
The Little Professor has so much geek sex appeal that I'm reluctant to take him out in public for fear of being mobbed by nerd-loving hotties.


Ha!!!

Retro Blaster


Retro Blaster

The Red Ferret Journal says "Sounds like the 80s man, yeah." Which reminds me: We saw some kids breakdancing in the subway station on our way back to Grand Central Station last Friday night. They were pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment