I Totally Want This: Pop Toaster





Pop Toaster — Daizey

Give a fun, retro-inspired toaster to brighten even the most nondescript morning. Includes auto-toasting and browning controls, removable crumb tray, stop button and bun warmer.




Heh. Bun warmer makes me laugh. Because I'm 12.


Anyhow, since I've been hearing "So, what do you want for your birthday?" from my parents for the last two weekends, I thought I'd do some browsing and share the results of my virtual window shopping.

In other news . . .


Still planning the trip to NYC. I found some super-cool guidebooks at the library:


Storied City





Curious Shopper's Guide

2 comments:

  1. OK, I read "bun warmer" and chuckled. Then I read that it made you laugh, too. Perhaps we were not separated at birth, but just born at the same time?

    I haven't forgotten about your impending trip to NYC. I hope to have some suggestions for you soon.

    And anyway, who doesn't like warm buns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Born at the same time, or just skilled at keeping our minds in the gutter? It's a toss-up.

    On the NYC tip: Instead of proofing the One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich/Man's Search for Meaning unit (Seriously, who reads that? Okay, who in high school reads that?!) I did something much more constructive, like discover the Nerdy New York post on Gridskipper and the New York City section of Metromix. I'll have to do further exploration at home, but those look like some solid leads for things to do.

    ReplyDelete