Double Feature

Because I am totally behind in all aspects of my work, I'm just going to post an e-mail I sent last week about some new movies I want to watch. You bring the Raisinets; I'll have the Milk Duds and a Cherry Coke.



I remembered what the other movie opening the same day as Hot Fuzz is: In the Land of Women. I mostly want to see it because I heart Adam Brody. (See this excellent article in Time: "Looking for Mr. Adorkable.")

Other things I want to watch for the eye candy:

And, because I am apparently a sucker for lame Sandra Bullock movies, Premonition. (Shut up! I liked The Lake House and will admit to pausing whenever I come across Miss Congeniality on basic cable.)

Of the things showing at the Cedar Lee, I could be down for a
Namesake / First Snow double feature sometime. Maybe on $5 night Monday, or some Saturday in the future.


1 comment:

  1. HAve you read The Namesake? It's really good. Unforunately, the movie takes place entirely in NYC, not paritally in Boston like in the book. Suck. This weekend, they're filming a movie downtown called "21". Kevin Spacey and Laurence Fishburne are in it. Unfortunately, I'm working and I'll be sleeping while it's filming.

    ReplyDelete