Friday Timewaster

Flash by Night has a few fun things, including a 30-question Are You Smart or Stoopid? quiz.



Apparently I am smarter than the average bear by 40.2 percent. Yay, me.


Now I'm addicted to
Tune Master.


When I first started playing, I would only get about 180 or 200 points. I kept playing, and eventually I made it all the way through the quiz. My score was about 200 points off the high score, though, because I had to use clues to get me through some of the rap songs. I'm not that familar with the complete lyrics to Dr. Dre, Jay Z, Eminem, Biggie, Tupac, Diddy, Fifty Cent, The Game, et al. (Shocker, I know!) Oh, and I kept getting my UK groups confused: Blur, Oasis, Coldplay, and Radiohead run together for me, and I don't really know my Corrs from my Cranberries, either, come to think of it.

Anyhow, since the office is free from pretty much all authority figures today (unless you count JesusCam — a running joke about a security camera hidden within the oversized crucifix hanging near the door), I have no real reason to buckle down and get some work done. Well, except for the fact that I goofed off a bit all week and need to have two projects finished by the end of the day so I can be ready to start something new on Monday. So. . . yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment