I like to kill time by browsing on Amazon. (Really, who doesn't?)
The front page today asks visitors to take part in their Valentine's poll.
Anyhow, since another thing I like to do when I should be working is shop for myself, I picked "I Hate Valentine's Day" to see what would happen.
I checked out the Bad Valentine's Gifts, some of which made me laugh and some of which made me say "Oh. My." so much that Cathy got jealous because she thought I was looking at naked photos of Brian Urlacher.
Some of the highlights:
- Wolf Urine Lure-32 oz
- Tapeworms: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References
- All About Scabs (My Body Science Series)
- Sleeveless Tiger Tattoo Shirt (Unisex)
- Cleavage Cupcakes Gel Bra Inserts 1 set by Her Look Enterprises
- Fart Proudly: Writings of Benjamin Franklin You Never Read in School
- Fresh Whole Rabbit
And here's one that someone I know might actually enjoy, based on her reaction to an extreme close-up of Salma Hayek that was part of the picture round at Pub Quiz last night: