When you're writing a message in Yahoo Mail, you can click the "Subject" button and see what pops up.
- Have you tried the HotPockets? They're breathtaking!
- Do you use yours for good or evil?
- National Bring Your Hamster to Work Day
- Interesting article on eggplant
- My brain is not large enough to destroy the entire world when unfolded.
- I changed her oil, she changed my life
- Charleston Chewy is Chewy, Louie. But not too chewy.
- It's not you, it's me. I don't like you.
- Dang it! Evil triumphs again!
- Re: test results
- BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!
- Oh, I get it. It's very clever. How's that working out for you?
- The puppet show has been cancelled. Ciao.
- Damn these scruples!
- I hate eating breakfast on an empty stomach
- Allow myself to introduce...myself
- Sorry I missed you. Stand still next time.
- it's new improved crazy christmas
Some quick Googling revealed that the random subject generator is a holdover from Oddpost, which is an e-mail company that was bought up by Yahoo a while back.
Anyhow, it cracked me up, so I had to share.