Subject-O-Matique

Apparently I am woefully behind the times, because the rest of the world discovered this in July, but . . .

When you're writing a message in Yahoo Mail, you can click the "Subject" button and see what pops up.

For example:

  • Have you tried the HotPockets? They're breathtaking!
  • Do you use yours for good or evil?
  • National Bring Your Hamster to Work Day
  • Interesting article on eggplant
  • My brain is not large enough to destroy the entire world when unfolded.
  • I changed her oil, she changed my life
  • Charleston Chewy is Chewy, Louie. But not too chewy.
  • It's not you, it's me. I don't like you.
  • Dang it! Evil triumphs again!
  • Re: test results
  • BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!
  • Oh, I get it. It's very clever. How's that working out for you?
  • The puppet show has been cancelled. Ciao.
  • Damn these scruples!
  • I hate eating breakfast on an empty stomach
  • Allow myself to introduce...myself
  • Sorry I missed you. Stand still next time.
  • it's new improved crazy christmas

Some quick Googling revealed that the random subject generator is a holdover from Oddpost, which is an e-mail company that was bought up by Yahoo a while back.

Anyhow, it cracked me up, so I had to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment