Snowpocalypse 2011

Despite the dire weather/travel predictions, I made it to work in about the same amount of time as it usually takes me to get to work. The hardest part was getting out of my driveway! (Well, actually, the hardest part was getting out of bed, but ...)

The streets in Fairview Park were amazingly clear; Rocky River/Westlake slightly less so. Anyhow: The challenge will probably be getting home later. But since I am listening to the dulcet tones of Johnny Depp reading Keith Richards' autobiography, I don't really care how long I'm stuck in the car.

I am sorely tempted to hit Melt (O.G. West siiide) tonight for the Dude Abides, but a third of my chicken paprikash sandwich from last night's excursion to Melt 2: East Side Boogaloo is in my fridge at home. However, Cathy does raise a good point when she says that everybody else will stay home because of the crummy weather . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment