The Return of Yahoo Mail Theatre

I thought about compiling my quiz notes last night, but decided to get a jump on the minutes for the latest alumni meeting and do some laundry.

Instead, enjoy this little exchange, ripped directly from my Inbox . . . . 





----- Original Message ----
From: Amy 
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 10:28 AM
To: Cathy; Christine 
Subject: open air hubhub or underwater sub snub?*




Dude, April Fool's Pub Quiz was so awesome!


First of all, Team 11 LOST. By, like, A LOT. 




I have, of course, my detailed notes, but I'm probably supposed to be unpacking the rest of my boxes and getting things settled, so I don't have time to transcribe them/blog them now.


I will, however, give you a link to the CBS Sunday Morning segment that featured some members of the leper colony.  (You should recognize someone right around the four-minute mark.)


Mensans Seeking Mensans - CBS News Video: "Mensa"






* Thanks, Random Subject Line Generator!

 





----- Next Message ----
From: Christine
To: Amy; Cathy
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:30:06 AM
Subject: RE: open air hubhub or underwater sub snub?*

People in the Leper Colony are from Mensa?  That explains the number puzzles, doesn't it?
 
I await the recap eagerly.  Didn't get home until 8:30 -- woohoo!
 
--C




1 comment:

  1. I would like to invite you to join my group in facebook in battling the cheaters in pub quizzes using their phones. It's a little unfair that if you've got the money to own one, that you can cheat and receive all the glory of winning your local pub quiz.

    Let's get united to Stop Pub Quiz Rascals

    ReplyDelete