Giddiness Ensued

I succumbed to the siren song of the Apple store last night, and blew the bulk of my Christmas money on an iPod Touch. Squee!

The giddiness may in fact have turned to punchiness, since I stayed up until 5 a.m. puttering around iTunes and the app store, tweaking playlists and ratings in my library and deciding which radio station tuner and eBook reader I wanted, etc. and so on. After a brief nap, I managed to make it to the office almost on time. Bonus!

Hmm. I probably could have used it to post this entry, but pecking away at a handheld makes it totally obvious that I'm not doing actual work.


Anyhow, I'm also totally stoked that I can leave my old iPod in the dock of my clock radio pretty much permanently. Double squee!



----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Tina Turner - A Fool In Love
via FoxyTunes




No comments:

Post a Comment