Ye Olde HNBIYB Mailbag

These were too . . . let's go with "funny" . . . not to share. Muchas gracias to Matt and Christine for providing today's content.




Project Runway Reject?



From the accompanying e-mail:


From: Matt
To: Amy
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 4:38:25 PM
Subject: Fwd: Tank Top

True Redneck Tank Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama, Wal-mart while she was going to the Flea market.

This is hysterical! Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...

Who sits and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hmmmm ... I can make a nice summer top from these!! On the other hand ... $6 for a three pack is a good price!!





Oh, My God, Magnum!



From the accompanying e-mail:

----- Original Message ----

From: Christine
To: Cathy; Amy
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 4:52:55 PM
Subject: Coolest. Cake. Evah.

http://aliciapolicia.blogspot.com/2008/06/tasty-tom-selleck.html



----- Next Message ----
From: Cathy
To: Christine; Amy
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 9:14:35 PM
Subject: Re: Coolest. Cake. Evah.

OMG!!! Most awesome cake ever!!!!




Actually, you know who would like a Selleck cake? My mom.

Meanwhile, my favorite part of the blog entry about the cake (Seriously: Go read it.) is "I initially imagined nipples." I'm a little squicked out by some of the chest hair, though. It seems extra worm-like and squiggly.






----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Rufus - You Got the Love
via FoxyTunes
----------------

1 comment:

  1. I like to think of the chest hair as "gently tousled." You know, like after I ran my fingers through it several times.

    ReplyDelete