I Picked the Wrong Week to Stop Sniffing Glue

Our IT guy was in the office this morning to install the new version of Office on everybody's computer and answer tons of goofy questions from the office manager.

My installation went fairly smoothly, because I had already updated to service pack 3. Now I just have to wrap my head around the "Fluent" toolbar. It's extra sucky for me because I had my toolbars tricked out in every program, plus macros and whatnot. I think I have to suck it up and get through some actual projects now, so they can move on to other stages of production, and fiddle around with my customized settings later. Sigh.

In other news:

  • Am I on crack (or on glue, whatevs), or does Adam Sandler as "Zohan" look like Ben Affleck? Every time I see an ad for that movie, I think "Squee! Ben!" And then I think "Eeewwww, Adam!"

  • Also looking sucktastic: The new Mike Myers movie. The only time I've laughed at one of those ads is when I spotted one with Stephen Colbert in it.

  • One movie I am looking forward to: Get Smart.



----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Huey Lewis & The News - I Want A New Drug
via FoxyTunes









No comments:

Post a Comment