Looong Weekends: The Saga Continues

When I got back from my long weekend away, I caught up with some stuff in my RSS reader. One blog I read on a regular basis is Curdled, and the holiday weekend exploits he details are truly hilarious.

Well, assuming that you don't object to someone saying "God damn" in a Shoney's. Or that you see the humor in this sentence: He had taken a dump that smelled so bad that he threw up on himself.

Me? I can't stop laughing, which is totally going to blow my cover at work, because there is nothing that funny about
The Memory Keeper's Daughter or The Greatest Generation, which are the basis for the curriculum units I'm supposed to be proofing right now.

So, without further ado, here are the links:


If you have the time, I highly recommend reading his back catalog, especially "Johnny Storm."




----------------
Now playing on iTunes:
Billy Joel - Weekend Song
via FoxyTunes





No comments:

Post a Comment