WHY WE WRITE is a series of essays by prominent - and not so prominent - TV and Film writers. Conceived by Charlie Craig and Thania St. John, the campaign hopes to inspire and inform all writers. If you’d like to comment, or tell us why you write, visit the Why We Write WordPress site or contact us at email@example.com.
A few essays by people whose shows I like:
- Number 1 — Greg Garcia, creator and executive producer of My Name Is Earl
- Number 15 — Mark Gaberman, a writer on Jeopardy!
- Number 17 — Hart Hanson, creator and executive producer of Bones
- Number 19 — Jane Espenson, writer for Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Number 35 — Stephen Engel, consulting producer on The Big Bang Theory