How Would Jesus Drive?

As I was on my way to beautiful downtown Willoughby last Saturday for an OU-Kent State gamewatch, I saw a silver minivan up ahead with a massive Do You Follow Jesus This Closely? painted on the back window. I wanted to take a picture, but they got off the expressway before I could stop laughing long enough to dig out my camera and change lanes.

Anyhow, on a related note, see this entry from Passive Aggressive:
but He took the wheel

I think I've been to the PA site before, but thanks to Brave Astronaut for reminding me of it. Too bad the Indians are going to beat his stupid Yankees tomorrow. Yeah, I said it.



Playoff Pants Party: Indians Vs. Yankees

Ryan Garko's Playoff Blog

What you can do to support the Tribe and topple the Evil Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment